Fat in some parts of the body can be very stubborn and hard to lose, but with right exercise, diet and rest, it can be burnt. Before we talk about that one exercise, I want to mention that consistency is the key to achieving any goal. You cannot be irregular with your training and expect a body like Sylvester Stallone. Also, make sure you add it on the top of your regular workout for fast and better results.
The exercise that you need is Sprinting. Yes, it’s that simple to lose weight by sprinting and you don’t even have to do it every day. You can do it twice or thrice a week only. There are a couple of things you must keep in your mind before incorporating it into your workout regime.
- Have control over your body when you run and don’t let your muscles and joints hanging loosely.
- For as long as you spring, rest for the same amount of time. If you can sprint continuously for 30 seconds, then rest for 30 seconds and start a round 2. If, for some reason, this technique doesn’t work for you, then listen to your body and add some extra seconds to your resting time.
- Do it in the morning and wear lose and comfortable clothes. Let as much morning oxygen in as possible.
- Rest. Rest. Rest. Don’t just go about your day after this workout session. Let your body take its time to cool down. So, rest for some time or you can even take a quick 15-20-minute nap.
- Stay hydrated. Have enough water at least 30 minutes before you run and also keep yourself hydrated throughout the day, if not with water then water-rich food such as, fruit and vegetable.
Fitness is a journey, enjoy it as much as you can because reaching the destination doesn’t feel as good as enjoying the journey.