Connect with us

Entertainment

Sushant Singh Rajput case completes a year

Published

on

Sushant Singh Rajput case completes a year
0 0
Read Time:1 Minute, 14 Second

Last year on June 14, Sushant Singh Rajput passed away. After Mumbai police, 3 other agencies have been investigating the case but even after a year, this mystery appears to remain unsolved. People have been waiting for the justice to be served but investigating agencies are not getting anywhere with it.

Sushant’s death brewed a storm between Maharashtra and Bihar government. Then Central government had to come in and order the Central Bureau of Investigation to probe into the case.

Sushant Singh Rajput case completes a year
Image Source- Google | Image By- Times Of India

CBI has recorded the conversation while interrogating Riya Chakraborty, his parents, houseworkers and friend, who were present in his apartment when Sushant died. They have even interrogated the doctors who were treating Sushant.

CBI has recreated the crime scene to understand the whole matter and to progress in the case. Many witnesses have been questioned to understand the doubts raised by the family members.

Sushant Singh Rajput case completes a year
Image Source- Google | Image By- DNA India

The crime scene has also been visited many times to make sure none of the important clues are being left out by the department.

During the investigation, Riya Chakraborty said that she’s being wrongly accused. And that she had left the apartment six days before Sushant’ death. She said that she had blocked his number of June 9, 2020.

Riya was accused of giving drugs to Sushant. But NCB has failed to confirm that Riya has been drugging Sushant and those drugs led to his death.

Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleepy
Sleepy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %
Continue Reading
Click to comment

Average Rating

5 Star
0%
4 Star
0%
3 Star
0%
2 Star
0%
1 Star
0%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *