People are struggling from the second wave of coronavirus and in between Black Fungus has started to spread all over the country. Many deaths are recorded because of black fungus. Now, many states are getting affected by this virus. In Maharashtra, 90 people died because of black fungus. In Delhi and Rajasthan many new cases are come.
For this, AIIMS issued some guidelines so that everyone can identify the Black Fungus and these guidelines can also help during the treatment of patients.
Which patients have the highest risk?
- Those patients who are suffering from diabetes. And taking Steroids or tocilizumab medicines they have a high risk of black fungus.
- The patients who are taking the treatment of cancer and suffer from any old diseases.
- Those people who are taking Steroids or tocilizumab on a daily basis in an extra dose.
- The patients who are corona positive and consuming the oxygen through mask and ventilator.
How to identify the Black Fungus?
According to the AIIMS guidelines
- Nose bleeding and pirina or something black coming from the nose.
- Suffering from cold, cough and headache. Swelling around the eyes and eyes getting red. Also feeling trouble with opening and closing eyes.
- Swelling all over the face.
- Feeling troubled when opening the mouth and chewing the food.
- Your eyesight is becoming weak and blurry.
If you feel this type of symptoms then please go to the doctor and checkup.
What will we do after these symptoms?
- If you are suffering from these symptoms then please go to the ENT doctors and do a checkup.
- Please maintain your sugar level and follow the treatment.
- If you’re suffering from any other disease then take medicine.
- If you are taking steroids then consult with the doctors.
- Do MRI and CT scan and also checkup your eyes and nose.