Nobody is unfamiliar to the benefits of water to human body these days. We all know that 72% of our body is made of water, yet despite knowing the importance of water, during the busy routine that most of us lead these days, we forget to drink water. So, what should be done? Should I tell you all to download an app to remind you of drinking water. Sure, if that works for you, but what I am going to share is even simpler than this. So, let’s look at two ways in which you can ensure that dehydration never touches you again.
- Have Water-rich Food: It’s that simple. Eat your water! We all know the types of food that are water-rich and our body need water, no matter directly or through the food. Fruits and vegetables are the perfect example of water-rich food. You just need to include them in your daily diet and even if you forget having the water the whole day, your body will be hydrated from the inside because of the type of diet you’d be giving to it. Here’s a simple way of adding them to your diet.
- Have fruits before your breakfast and salad before your lunch.
- Drink water first thing in the morning. If you have a glass or two as soon as you wake up in the morning. You can rest assured that your body will never scream out the need of water to you. Just keep two things in mind while having water:
- Have sip by sip; Don’t gulp the whole thing down.
- Have a seat when you drink water, don’t stand or walk.