Who doesn’t want a clear and problem-free skin? We all do, yes! But having it doesn’t seem to be as easy as wishing for it. Well, if you are willing to change a couple of things in your lifestyle then this dream of yours will soon be fulfilled. What habits you ask? Here are those:
- It may be a bummer for some but you can’t expect to have a flawless skin while putting junk inside your mouth. Yes, the outside appearance of your skin is just a manifestation of how is it being treated from the inside. So, be mindful of what you put eat. Eat fresh and stay fresh. Having Fruits, vegetable and nuts will help you get a beautiful skin with no problems such as acne, wrinkles or so on.
- Now that you are ready to stay away from junk, you should also stay away from products that are chemical-laden. When you apply too many chemicals on your skin, they go inside your body through the glands and cause problems. Their good results are just temporary. In long run, they cause more harm than good. Wondering what to apply on your face now? Here are some great options:
- Multani Mitti: Commonly known as Fuller’s earth, Multani mitti is natural product that helps to cool your skin down in summers and helps remove the excess oil. It also treats acne and leaves a fresh feeling behind.
Just get 1-2 tablespoon of it and mix with water to apply on your skin. Once it is dry, wash it off and you will see the results only in the first wash.
- Lemon: Squeeze a lemon and apply its juice on your face. Heads up for the first timers because it may cause itching to the skin but after a couple of time you will get used to it.
Lemon is great to reduce sun tan and give your face an even tone. It also helps you remove the excess oil on face and balances the moisture of the skin.
- Besan: It is usually applied with a pinch of Haldi (Turmeric) in it for better results. Just like multani mitti, make a paste, apply and leave until dry.
Try any of these and let us know which one worked the best for you. Have a great skin!