If you are tired of being skinny and often called a bag of bones by the people around you, this article is for you. Gaining weight seems to be harder than losing weight. Hardgainers often get disappointed when they don’t see the results even after doing everything right. However, putting on weight isn’t all about exercising. There are only three things that should be taken care of to put on some healthy weight. So, let’s discuss them one by one.
- Exercise: Well, this isn’t a news that if you want to gain, you must exercise. But, there are some rules of exercising that you must follow.
- Exercise in the morning as the high level of oxygen in the air can help you go for an intense session and the more you break your muscle fiber, the more your muscles will grow.
- Do it for 30-45 minutes. Your workout should neither last for too short nor too long.
- Breathe through your nose as it will help you train better.
- Nutrition: Now that you have trained hard, your body needs nutritional food to regain what it has lost during the session. First take some rest and take a bath and then make a milk smoothie or yogurt smoothie to replenish your body with nutrients. And not just after the workout, throughout the day, you should eat food that can help you gain muscle in a healthy way.
- Eat vegetables, pulses, fruits, grains and nuts.
- Don’t eat junk such as pizza, burger, fries or other unhealthy stuff.
- Rest: If you are not giving your body enough rest to recover and grow its size, you can forget about gain weight. Only when your body gets enough rest through sleep, it gets its time to repair itself from within and the changes are visible outside also after a period of time.
Just keep one more thing in mind that consistency is the key. Keep following these three things with discipline and get your desired weight.