Coronavirus Vaccine: How to register, From tomorrow, the registration for ‘Vaccine for All’ officially starts for everyone above the age of 18 years. There are some things that you need to carry when going for vaccination.
You must carry your Photo ID card and a medical certificate in case you have any comorbidities. Apart from these two things, you can ask if there is something more that is necessary to be carried by calling the helpline number 1075.
You can register by visiting CoWin Portal. For that, go to www.cowin.gov.in. Once you visit the website follow the steps written below
- Enter your contact number and fill the OTP to create an account.
- Once redirected to the registration page, choose one photo ID proof.
- Fill your name, gender and upload the identity document.
- Once that is done, click on “Register”
- Then it will show you the “Account details”
- You can add 3 more people with the same mobile number by using the “Add More” button.
- After that, click on “Schedule appointment”
- Look for a vaccination center according to your state, city and pin code.
- After that check the date and availability and book it.
- Once done, you will receive a message of confirmation with details.
Another way is through Aarogya Setu App for Coronavirus Vaccine
- Open the app and go to ‘Cowin’ tab
- Click on ‘Vaccination’ and then tap on “Register now”
- Here also, you need to verify the mobile number by filling the OTP received on that number.
- After that, upload a photo ID card and fill the details such as name, gender and age.
- You are allowed to add up to 4 beneficiaries.
- Then check the center by state, city and pin code.
- Check date and availability and click “Book”
- You will receive a message with the details of appointment.